Bingo gaming is great fun – and BingoOntheBox.com welcomes you to hours of fun, friends and frivolity. However, we strongly advise all gamers to play responsibly and control their gaming funds at all times.
We acknowledge that gambling may be a problem for a small percentage of players.
BingoOntheBox.com makes every effort to promote safe gaming activities, and we therefore provide numerous services and checks that may help any gamer that thinks they might be at risk.
Please click here for more information.
The NORC Diagnostic Screen for Gambling Disorders
If you suspect you are a problem gambler, you should consider screening your playing habits to help you decide if you require professional support. Click here to start the test.
Verify Me - Identity Screening
BingoOntheBox.com is a reputable company who takes illegal gambling very seriously indeed. It is our goal to ensure no minors (under the age of 18) play at Bingo on the Box. We therefore utilize the VerifyMe fraud protection service to provide secure ID screening and the latest sophisticated technology to verify the age and identity of all new gamers.
We reserve the right to request personal information from you when you sign-up to Bingo on the Box. Please note that this request is for your own protection and for the security and integrity of BingoOntheBox.com. All personal data is 100% confidential. However, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Protection of Minors
We advocate responsible parenting to block minors from conducting illegal gambling practices. Furthermore, this strategy may be one of the keys in helping to prevent the growth of gambling addiction. The use of filtering software is recommended to block access to BingoOntheBox.com and other websites containing adult themes. Please click here to register with this filtering company.
Tips for Parents:
• Always shut down the gaming software when you are away from your computer
• Password protect your gaming access
• Do not let children gamble
• Do not allow access to password or credit card details
• Do not save passwords on your computer or use auto-fill
• Screen the internet access of minors and consider blocking software
Other Important Tips:
• Do not feel pressurized to gamble – it is your decision.
• Game with a budget – always use a stop loss limit and weekly budget.
• Never gamble if:
* You are a minor under the legal gambling age
* It affects your ability to perform daily responsibilities
* You have previously suffered from any addiction
* You are under the influence of alcohol or any substance
* You are attempting to ‘chase previous losses’
* You are trying to make money to pay your debts
If you think you may be a problem gambler or suspect someone may have a gambling dependency, consider getting support and advice from on of the following bodies:
• Gamblers Anonymous: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org
• National Council on Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-522-4700
• GamCare (UK Based) Helpline: 0845-6000-133
• Gamble Aware (UK Based) Helpline: 0845-6000-133
Do you think you might be spending too much? Why not consider self-exclusion from Bingo On the Box. Please feel free to contact our customer support team to fix a period of exclusion to help you to control your gaming (minimum self-exclusion period = 6 months).
Click here to email support.
You may also control your betting by implementing a daily deposit limit (per day, week or month). Please contact us to instantly set a deposit limit. Please note that deposit limits take 48-hours to re-set once you have made a request.
Cooling Off Period
Should you wish to temporarily exclude yourself from our bingo room, please contact support directly and state exactly how long you want to be excluded for. Please note: the minimum ‘Cooling Off’ period is 24 hours and the maximum period is 6 months.
Click here to email support.
© Copyright 2008 BingoOntheBox.com. All rights reserved