Game And General Rules
- Please note that in these Terms and Conditions, 'You' or 'Your' or 'User' or 'Player' means any person who uses the Software on Bayton Limited websites.
- The Palace Group is a brand managed by Bayton Limited (C41970) a Maltese registered company whose address is Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta' Xbiex XBX1011, Malta.
- All transactions between the Player and Bayton Limited take place in Malta where the principal servers are based. The Player's gaming contract is with Bayton Limited.
- Unless otherwise stated, 'we' 'us' or 'our' refers collectively to Bayton Limited found at www.thepalacegroup.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors.
- These Terms and Conditions are deemed to include the terms found on this website under "Withdrawal Rules" "Cash Prize Rules" and "Refer a Friend Rules")
1.2 Right to Use Software
- You are permitted to install and use the Software and all content derived from the Software in connection with the use of the websites in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. The Software allows You to use our gambling services available via the websites (the 'Services'). You may install the Software on a hard disk or other storage device and may make backup copies of the Software, provided that such backup copies are used only by You in connection with the Services through a computer of which You are the principal user. The Software's code, structure and organization are protected by intellectual property rights. You must not:
- copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code, or otherwise
- sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software
- make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise
- export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means)
- together the 'Non-Permitted Uses'. You will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission of any Non-Permitted Uses.
- This page defines the Terms and Conditions that apply to all monies and Wagers, as defined below, accepted by us at Bayton Limited found at www.thepalacegroup.com, and on any website powered by www.thepalacegroup.com. Bayton Limited includes the following websites www.spinpalace.com; www.rubyfortune.com; www.mummysgold.com; www.jackpotsinaflash.com; www.dreambingo.com; www.bingoonthebox.com; www.cabaretclub.co.uk; www.spinpalacepoker.com; www.piggs.com.
- BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1.5 Changes in Terms and Conditions
- It is Your responsibility to make Yourself aware of these Terms and Conditions, and the terms upon which Your payments are accepted. Bayton Limited advises You to check these Terms and Conditions and payment terms regularly and from time to time to keep informed of any changes.
1.6 Explanation of Terms and Conditions
- We consider these terms to be fair. Should You need any advice regarding these or any other part of our service, please contact us on email@example.com. In the interests of both Your security and our security, telephone calls may be recorded.
2. Language used in Bayton Limited's Terms and Conditions
Bayton Limited Terms and Conditions as published on this website (and updated from time to time) are in English and it is the English version of these Terms and Conditions that form the basis of these Terms only. Translations into other languages may be made as a service and are made in good faith. However, in the event of ambiguity between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
3. The Palace Group Brand
The Palace Group is a brand managed by Bayton Limited (C41970) a Maltese Registered company whose address is Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta' Xbiex XBX1011, Malta.
4. Licensing and Regulatory Bodies:
Bayton Limited is licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta LGA/CL1/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2009) and LGA/CL3/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2009).
- Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction / country in which You are located or residing; if so, You are responsible for any gaming activity and You are also responsible for ensuring that You are not contravening any law or legislature prohibiting gaming online. Before relying on in any information contained on the websites You should consult the rules Your jurisdiction. Bayton Limited excludes to the fullest extent lawfully permitted all liability for any use of the websites, whether the service is moderated or not.
- Bayton Limited cannot open accounts, or process bets or financial transactions, for individuals residing in Belgium, Denmark, France & Outlying Territories, Iran, Israel, Italy, North Korea, South Africa, Spain, Turkey and USA & Outlying Territories.
6. Your account
- You must be over 18 years of age to register with Bayton Limited. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. It is each Your responsibility to check that the laws in Your state/country concerning gambling allow them to use our services prior to registration.
- All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. Bayton Limited reserves the right to confirm a customer's address by posting an address verification letter by mail to the customer. All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to Bayton Limited. When such correspondence is initiated, all withdrawal requests will remain pending until the correspondence has been returned and approved by Bayton Limited.
- All applicants may be sent an email to the registered email address for account activation. All accounts may be activated through this email. If this is not completed, Bayton Limited reserves the right to suspend all activities on the account until the account details are verified.
- You may only open and operate a single account. Where a customer is identified with more than one account we reserve the right to suspend these accounts until all the account details and balances (belonging to the same customer) are consolidated. Once completed, all other accounts will be terminated leaving a single active account.
- You are asked to keep Your registration details up to date. If You change Your address, email, phone number or any other contact or personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update Your account information.
- Bayton Limited allows all its customers to choose their own user name and password combination. You are asked to keep this information secret. Any actions carried through Your account will stand if Your user name and password have been entered correctly.
6.6 Verification of Bank Details
- If using a credit or debit card, the Cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the site. Where this is not the case the account may be suspended. If Your account is suspended, You should contact email@example.com for details of our verification process.
6.7 Updating Payment Details
- Updating or adding additional payment details may only be done by contacting Customer Services. It is Your responsibility to make Yourself aware of the terms upon which Your payments are accepted. You are solely responsible to keep abreast of any changes or adding additional payment details.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, debit/credit card and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers.
6.9 Deemed Acceptance
- By registering, the customer is deemed to have accepted and understood all the rules, terms and conditions displayed on the website by Bayton Limited. We recommend that all members print out (or save to file) all transaction records, rules of play, cancellation policies, and pay-out policies.
6.10 No Liability
- Bayton Limited shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with Bayton Limited's websites or their contents; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content. Bayton Limited reserves the right to close or suspend a customer's account.
6.11 No Minors
- All applicants must be over 18 years of age to register with Bayton Limited. Bayton Limited absolutely prohibits minors or those underage from participating in any of the games. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
6.12 Account Dormancy
- Should an account remain dormant or inactive with no account transactions for a period exceeding 30 months and where the account also has a balance Bayton Limited shall attempt to contact the account holder with a view to return any remaining funds. Should this not be possible, then the remaining balance (if any) within that account shall be remitted to the Lottery and gaming Authority (LGA) of Malta.
6.13 Inter-Account Transfers
- The transfer of funds between individual accounts is strictly prohibited.
6.14 Account Suspension / Closure
- Bayton Limited reserves the right to close or suspend Your account at its sole discretion
6.15 Closing Your account
- To close Your Bayton Limited account please contact Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
6.16 Multiple accounts
- Accounts are limited to one per household and IP address. Bayton Limited reserves the right to close or suspend any group of accounts that are found to operate from the same household or IP address.
7. Payment Details/ Withdrawals
7.1 Identification Checks
- Bayton Limited reserves the right to ask You for verification documents upon deposits made via credit or debit card. This includes, but is not limited to:
- copy of card in question (if applicable)
- copy of photographic identification documents, such as a Passport or Driver's License
- documents confirming residence such as a bank statement or utility bill no older than 3 months.
7.2 Credit Checks
- Bayton Limited reserves the right to run credit checks on all cardholders with third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration.
- It is the cardholder's responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and Website policies and rules. It is also the cardholder's responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in the country of domicile.
- 'Withdrawal' means any cashout request by You, or lawfully on Your behalf, from Your Bingo Account.
- Withdrawals are subject to certain pre-conditions which are more fully set out in our Withdrawal Rules found at http://www.bingoonthebox.com/terms/withdrawal.
- The Withdrawal Rules are deemed to be part of, and read with, these Terms and Conditions.
7.5 Updating Payment Details
- Updating or adding additional payment details may only be done by contacting Player Services.
8.1 Recording of Communications
- All telephone calls may be recorded on security tapes for training and security purposes. The same applies to internet communications.
8.2 Processing of Personal Details
- Any personal data received in regards to an account holder and/or registrant is:
- processed in accordance with the rights of the account holder concerned
- obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose
- kept in a secure manner
- is utilised for marketing purposes based on the opt-out principle
8.3 Disclosure of Information
- Bayton Limited will instruct and authorize the credit financial institution by which Your account is held to disclose any information as may be requested by the LGA in respect of an Account Holder's account.
- Bayton Limited will disclose personal data when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law. For fraud detection and control purposes You agree that Bayton Limited has the right to transfer Your personal data to third parties, including so-called AVS service providers and other partners.
- Furthermore, Bayton Limited reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant authority where Bayton Limited has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a Bayton Limited account.
8.4 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Materials
- Bayton Limited reserves the right to process personal data for CRM purposes. You can choose not to receive marketing / promotional material at registration and / or unsubscribe from promotional material sent electronically.
8.5 Correction of Incorrect Account Information
- You have the right to require access Your own personal data and/or has the right to correct and/or erase wrong and/or inappropriate data.
8.6 Storage of Personal Data
8.7 Cookies / ActiveX
- Bayton Limited website works by using cookies and Active X components for (but is not limited to) the following purposes:
- For analysis of Bayton Limited website traffic so as to allow us to make suitable improvements.
- To store information about Your preferences and so to allow us to customise our site according to the Your individual interest.
- The operation of the games (such as the flash casino).
- To serve advertisements which might be of interest to You.
- Please be aware that it may not possible to use the Site without accepting these components. If additional information is required, please email email@example.com.
9. Use of bots and Illegal Software
9.1 Illegal Software and bots
- The use and abuse of a bug or bots or any other form of artificial intelligence in any of the Software or Services provided on Bayton Limited platform is illegal.
9.2 Non-permitted Software
- The use of software to influence or modify the outcome of any of the games in the Poker or Casino for financial gain is strictly forbidden and any monies acquired in this way will be deducted from the Player's funds.
9.3 Legal Proceedings
- Bayton Limited shall take all necessary measure in case of a use and/or abuse of a bug, bot or any other form.
10. Intellectual Property
The brand names relating to Bayton Limited brands, including but not limited to CABARET CLUB, DREAM BINGO, MUMMYS GOLD, RUBY FORTUNE, SPIN PALACE and THE PALACE GROUP and any other trade marks, service marks and/or trade names used by Bayton Limited (the Trade Marks) are the trade marks, service marks and/or trade names of Bayton Limited who reserves all rights to such Trade Marks. You hereby acknowledge hat by using the Website or the Software You obtain no rights in the Trade Marks or the content and You may only use the same in complete accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
11. Interruptions in play
- Bayton Limited is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Bayton Limited is not liable for any acts or omissions made by Your internet service provider or any third party with whom You have contracted to gain access to the server that hosts the Website.
11.2 No warranties
- Software and Services are provided 'as is' and Bayton Limited makes no warranties or representations, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise) including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of mercantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Software/Services or infringement of applicable laws and regulations. The entire risk of as to the use, quality and performance of the Software/Services relies on You. Bayton Limited makes no warranty that the Software or Services will meet Your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Software or server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs or represents that the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the Software or Services as to results or accuracy of any information obtained by You. In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement or other element of the Product, we will not be liable to You as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the draws in question.
11.3 No liability
- Bayton Limited shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or the Services; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
- In the event of a Casino system malfunction all wagers are void. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of Bayton Limited management.
11.5 Systems Malfunction
- Where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, the bet, or that part of the bet if it is a multiple bet/parlay will be null and void.
11.6 Limit on Wagers
- We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager(s) at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. In circumstances where a stake is deemed to be or is declared void by us at our discretion, any sum deducted from Your account with respect to that stake or wager shall be credited to Your account. Wagers shall only be valid if accepted by our server and subject to the Agreement. Until acceptance, no communications from You shall be binding on us and all information displayed on this site constitutes an invitation to play only. Malfunction (whether on a Website or Your equipment) voids all pays and plays. Should we determine to waive a rule in the interest of fair play to You, it shall only be for that instant and shall not set a precedent for the future.
11.7 Right to void
- Bayton Limited reserves the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited. In the event of a Website system malfunction all bets are void.
- Bayton Limited reserves the right to suspend, modify or remove or add to the Website any games or software at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. Bayton Limited shall not be liable to You for any loss suffered by You resulting from any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or Services and You shall have no claims against Bayton Limited in such regard.
11.9 Random Number Generator
- In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement or other element of the Product, we will not be liable to You as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the draws in question.
12. Availability of Offers
- All Player offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, etc), and shared computer, eg. school, public library or workplace. All Bayton Limited offers are intended for recreational players and Bayton Limited may in our sole discretion limit the eligibility of Players to participate in any promotion. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any Player or group of Players.
12.2 Offer recall
- We reserve the right to reclaim all bonuses awarded and any winnings accrued if Players are found to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of a Bayton Limited promotion. Where there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a Player or group of Players, which due to enhanced payments through promotional offers results in guaranteed Player profits irrespective of the outcome, Bayton Limited reserves the right to ignore the bonus element of such offers and settle bets at the correct odds. We further reserve the right to ask any Player to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the Player's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
12.3 Replacement Bonus
- We reserve the right to replace any bingo bonus received by way of deposit bonus with casino bonus at a rate of 15% on the player's deposit without notice.
12.4 Issuance of Bingo Bonuses
- Bingo Bonuses will be issued to all new players registering an account at www.bingoonthebox.com provided that Your IP address is not associated with another Bingo on the Box account. In order to receive Your bonus, players need to register an account, enter the lobby and enter a bingo room.
12.5 Eligibility of Offers/Minimum Deposit
- Should You not deposit the Minimum Deposit into Your account for a period exceeding 30 days, You will not be eligible to win promotional prizes, play free bingo or chat games, withdraw cash prizes won with the bingo bonus, play take part in depositor only games or any new promotions (‘General Promotions'). You can reactivate Your entitlement to receive General Promotions once a Minimum Deposit is made into Your account. and free bingo), chat games and prize wins. See clause 6.17 for further details.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any advertised Prize for another Prize or cash alternative of equivalent value.
13. Collection of winnings
Winnings are added in the selected currency for Your account to the cleared balance of Your account. Should You wish to withdraw some or all of Your balance You may select how much You wish to have paid back. The maximum withdrawal amount per 24 hour period is 10,000GBP or currency equivalent. If You require a withdrawal in excess of this value, please contact customer services. If there are any concerns or queries regarding the collection of winnings please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Responsible Gaming
14.1 Account Blocking
- Gaming is supposed to be fun but can be addictive. We promote responsible gaming by:
- Enabling the blocking / suspension of accounts upon request
- Allowing You to contact one of our Customer Support Representatives or click through to one of the links provided in the Responsible Gaming page.
14.2 Self Exclusion Policy
- For full details about Bayton Limited's Self-Exclusion Policy, please refer to the Responsible Gaming Page.
15. Support, Disputes and Complaints
- Player Support is available if You experience any difficulties. Player Support can be reached by email on email@example.com.
- The current balance and transaction history of Your account may be viewed at any time. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from past or current transactions please contact us. If we are unable to settle the dispute we will refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as IBAS, whose decision will be final subject to full representation given to all parties involved.
- Bayton Limited will endeavour to resolve all disputes in a timely and responsible manner however where a dispute remains unresolved by both parties arbitration may be sought as described above. If after this process a matter still remains unresolved a dispute may be brought to the LGA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15.4 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Malta and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
16. Financial Institutions
16.1 No interest
- Bayton Limited is not a financial institution and thus any deposits made into Your account are not due any interest payments on the deposit(s) whatsoever.
16.2 No legal or tax advice
- Bayton Limited does not provide advice to Players regarding tax and/or legal matters. Players who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident.
16.3 No arbitrage
- Players are strictly prohibited from utilising Bayton Limited and it systems to facilitate arbitrage through Currency Exchange transactions. Where Bayton Limited deems that an Player has deliberately used the aforementioned systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from the Players balance without warning or notification.
16.4 Anti-money Laundering
- Players are strictly prohibited from utilising Bayton Limited and it systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer system. You will not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to You. If Bayton Limited has a suspicion that You may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Your access to the Website will be terminated immediately and/or Your account blocked. If Your account is terminated or blocked in such circumstances, Bayton Limited is under no obligation to refund to You any funds that may be in Your account. In addition Bayton Limited shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of Your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity and You will cooperate fully with the Company to investigate any such activity.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Website and You are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that Your use of the Website is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to Your losses You shall have no claims whatsoever against Bayton Limited or any white label partner or their respective directors, officers or employees.
17.2 Eligible Players
- Employees of Bayton Limited, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the games.
17.3 Termination of Account
- Bayton Limited reserves the right to cancel Your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to You. Any balance in Your account at the time of such cancellation will be credited to Your credit card and/or sent to You by cheque. However, the Casino reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in a Casino account in any of the following circumstances:
- If You have more than one active account for the Casino;
- If the name on Your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits on a Casino account;
- If You participate in a Casino promotion and cashes-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- If You provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If You are not of legal age;
- If You reside in a jurisdiction where participation in Casino games is prohibited by law;
- If You have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on Your Casino account;
- If You have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, You have played in a professional sense or in concert with other Player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- If You have "charged back" any of the deposits made with Your credit card on Your Casino account;
- If You are found colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking fraudulent activity(xi) If it is determined by the Casino that You have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
- If You use the Website or Your account in bad faith;
- If You make statements that are sexually explicit or offensive in the chat facility, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity;
- If the Casino should become aware that You have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at (i) to (xii) above.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Casino, You consent for Your name to be used for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- You shall hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of:
- Your entry, use, or reuse of the Web Site,
- Your use of any Software on the Website,
- Your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server,
- Your participation in the Casino games, or,
- Your acceptance of any prize.
- You further and specifically indemnifys this Casino, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against You arising from any and all interaction with the Casino and/or any of its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the criminalization of online/Internet wagering within Your jurisdiction.
17.7 Communication and Opt-out
- In registering a Practice or Real account, You hereby consent to us contacting You through any and all means of communication (whether in written or verbal form and including, but not limited to email, telephone and SMS) in respect of matters relating to Your account. Furthermore, by choosing to "opt-in" to receive promotional materials, you hereby specifically consent to your personal details being shared with our chosen third party partners and may receive direct communication from them, as previously described. To unsubscribe to any or all forms of communication, please contact email@example.com
17.8 Entire Agreement
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between You and and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between You and Bayton Limited with regards to playing at the Casino. Bayton Limited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to You. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of Casino Management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino and/or the Players.
17.9 Final decision of Casino
- In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on Your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that You collect from the Casino.
- The use of the $ symbol indicates US Dollars only, the use of the C$ symbol indicates Canadian Dollars only, the use of the £ symbol indicates Great Britain Pounds only and the use of the € symbol indicates Euros only.
17.12 Force Majeure
17.13 No agency
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between You and us.
- If any of the Terms & Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Bayton Limited‘s original intent.
17.15 Separate Bonus Conditions
- Please note that separate Terms and Conditions exist for the claiming of promotional offers however where wagering requirements for bonus money or free credits are not specifically stipulated in promotional offers then the rules are available on http://www.tpgcms.com/en/BINGO/terms/english.aspx
17.16 Prize Terms
- In the event that the winner is not legally entitled to receive a prize, we have the right to withhold the prize, request it be returned and/or disqualify the player. It is the player's sole responsibility to ensure they are eligible to receive a prize.
- The prizes we award imply no affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of the manufacturer, supplier, provider and/or organiser. Any photograph used to promote a prize is for illustrative purposes only and the actual prize may differ from the item show, due to availability. This can include, but it not limited to: make, model, specification, colour, finish and packaging.
17.17 Explanation of Terms and Conditions
- We consider these Terms and Conditions to be fair. Should You need any advice regarding these or any other part of our service, please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the interests of both our Players and Bayton Limited, please note that all correspondence and telephone calls may be recorded.
18. Deposit Bonuses
18.1 300% First Deposit Bonus
- This bonus is a 300% Match based on a New Player's first deposit.
- The maximum bonus that can be gained from this offer is £/€/$150. The Bonus will be credited to the Bingo Bonus (Bbz) Account.
- This offer is only valid for New Players and must be claimed within 7 days of Registration.
18.2 500% First Deposit Bonus
- This bonus is a 500% Match based on a New Player's first deposit, split between a 400% Bingo Bonus Match and a 100% Casino Bonus Match.
- This offer is only valid for selected New Players by invitation only and must be claimed within 7 days of receipt. After this point depositors will only receive the standard 300% First Deposit Bonus.
- The maximum bonus that can be gained from the 400% Bingo Bonus Match offer is £/€/$200. The Bonus will be credited to the Bingo Bonus (Bbz) Account.
- The maximum bonus that can be gained from the 100% Casino Bonus Match offer is £/€/$50. The Bonus will be credited to the Casino Bonus Account.
- The Casino Bonus is then subject to 50 times playthrough before it may be withdrawn.
Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage of the playthrough requirement:
- 100% - all Slots and all Parlor Games
- 8% - all Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack) and Casino War
- 0% (excluded games) - Classic Blackjack, all Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo
If you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the playthrough requirements, then you agree that the casino holds the right to void any winnings made from these games at our discretion.
Note: playthrough (wagering) made using the Gamble Feature on all Slots or the Double Feature on all Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements.
- As the playthrough requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the Bonus Account to the Cash Account – in increments of £/$/€10.
- Playthrough is achieved when any real money wager is made.
- Any wagers made are deducted from the Cash Account first. Should there be no cash available; the wager is deducted from the Bonus Account. Funds in the Bonus Account are only played if there are insufficient credits in the Cash Account.
- Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Cash Account are credited directly to the Cash Account. Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Casino Bonus Account are credited back to the Casino Bonus Account.
- If crediting a Casino Bonus Account with winnings results in the Casino Bonus Account balance exceeding the original bonus amount, any excess winnings are credited to the Cash Account. Note: This is less any automatic transfers from casino bonus account to cash account that had occurred.
Last updated: 16:00 (GMT) on 16/12/2013