Casino Bonus Account - General Terms
A Customer’s total Account Balance is the aggregate of their Cash Account, Casino Bonus Account and Bingo Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. The Bingo Bonus account can be used to purchase Bingo Game Tickets and the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on Casino games.
1. Unless stated to the contrary in the specific terms of a given bonus offer, any bonus will by default be subject to a thirty (30) times wagering requirement before funds can be withdrawn from the Casino Account.
2. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement.
3. The contributing percentages are:
100% - all Slots, American Roulette and all Parlor Games
50% - all Table Pokers, Red Dog, all Roulettes (excluding American Roulette), Casino War and Sic Bo
10% - all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except all Classic Blackjacks), all Craps and all Baccarats
2% - all Classic Blackjacks and All Aces Video/Power Pokers
Should you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirement, you agree that Bingo on the Box holds the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.*Note: Wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slots or the Double Feature on Video Pokers will not count towards wagering requirements.
4. The Customer acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or Bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EUR. *Note: only customers living in Great Britain are eligible to register a GBP account. Bingo on the Box reserves the right to withhold any Bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
5. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for Bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that Bonus have been met. Should Bingo on the Box deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
6. Bingo on the Box considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Freedom Bonus General Terms and Conditions
1. Any withdrawal from your account prior to play-through requirements being achieved will result in your bonus balance being forfeited and only your cash balance being released for payment.
2. The bonus is valid for 30 days after the point of activation. If any associated wagering from the bonus hasn’t been met within the 30 day period, the current bonus value at that time will be removed from the account.
3. Winnings from any bonus used to play will be credited to the bonus balance, if a mixture of cash and bonus is used to play, winnings will be credited to the cash and bonus balances according to the ratio (Bonus to Cash Ratio (BCR) see below)) at the time of the wager. At the time of any associated wagering on your bonus account being completed the entire bonus balance at that time will be transferred to the cash balance.
4. Player bonus and cash balances will be displayed by clicking "Balances" at the top right of the lobby.
5. If Bingo on the Box believes that any player is abusing the spirit of the promotion, then we reserve the right to refuse any related winnings from the promotion offered.
6. Bingo on the Box reserves the right to change, alter or discontinue this promotion at any time. In the event of any dispute the decision of Bingo on the Box will be considered final.
7. General Promotion Terms and Conditions also apply.
8. Bingo on the Box considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
*Bonus to Cash ratio*(BCR) known as Freedom Bonus
Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) is the percentage split between your total balance and the current cash balance verses your current bonus balance.
£10 Cash Balance and £10 Bonus balance would be a 50% / 50% BCR
£10 Cash plus £10 Bonus = £20 total balance (50% made up of cash and 50% made up of bonus)
£30 Cash Balance and £10 Bonus balance would be a 75% / 25% BCR
£30 Cash plus £10 Bonus = £40 total balance (75% made up of cash and 25% made up of bonus)
The funds to place your bet will come from the Cash and Bonus Balance based on the BCR ratio at the time of the bet being placed. Winnings are also allocated back to the Bonus and cash balance in the same ratio as they were placed.
Using example 1 above - You place a £10 bet, £5 will come from your cash balance and £5 from your bonus balance. If your bet wins and returns £20, £10 will go into your cash balance and £10 will go into your bonus balance
Using example 2 above - You place a £10 bet, £7.50 will come from your cash balance and £2.50 from your bonus balance. If your bet wins and returns £20, £15 will go into your cash balance and £5 will go into your bonus balance
9. If you only use bonus to place a bet your Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) will be 100%, therefore all of your wagering and winnings will be debited/ credited from/to your bonus balance.
10. Any progressive jackpot wins are automatically added to your cash balance.
11. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement.
12. Any additional bonuses allocated will have wagering requirements that will be added to any existing wagering requirements outstanding on your bonus balance.
Last updated: 06/03/2018 at 10:00 UTC.